Foundation Building Materials
Please read this Policy carefully to understand FBM’s policies and practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using the Website or Mobile App, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, and your continued use of the Website or Mobile App after changes to this Policy, which may occur from time to time, shall be deemed acceptance of those changes. Therefore, please check this Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to the following information FBM collects: (a) on the Website or Mobile App; (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website or Mobile App; and (c) through our Mobile App you download from the Website, which provides dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and the Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any website operated by any third party, or by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Mobile App.
As you navigate our Website or Mobile App, FBM may collect several types of information through automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you, including, without limitation, the following types of information (collectively, “Information”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other data that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law, or information that is about you, but individually does not identify you (“Personal Data”)
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or Mobile App, IP addresses, pages of our Website you visit (and the time and date of your visit), information collected from cookies, unique device identifiers, diagnostic data, mobile operating system, and usage details (“Usage Data”); and
- about your location, provided you give FBM permission to do so (you can enable or disable location services at any time by way of your device settings) (“Location Data”).
FBM collects Information directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Website or Mobile App.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The Information we collect on or through our Website or Mobile App may include information:
- you provide by filling in forms (such as registering to use our Website or Mobile App, subscribing to a service, posting material, requesting further services, upon you entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or Mobile App);
- records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or Mobile App and the fulfillment of those orders; and
- regarding your search queries on the Website or Mobile App.
User Contributions. You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Mobile App, or transmitted to other users on the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, FBM cannot control the acts of other users of the Website or Mobile App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, FBM cannot and does not guarantee your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Mobile App, FBM may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, as well as your online activities over time and across third party websites. Other tracking technologies are used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, and to improve or analyze our services via the Website and Mobile App.
Please note you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; provided, however, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Website or Mobile App. The following are examples of cookies we use:
- Browser Cookies (or Session Cookies): files with a small amount of data sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Flash Cookies (or Preference Cookies): certain features of our Website or Mobile App may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or Mobile App.
- Security Cookies: small files of data used for security purposes.
Use of Your Information
FBM may use the Information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for various purposes including, without limitation: (a) to present our Website and Mobile App, and their respective contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to notify you of any changes to our Website or Mobile App, or any products or services we offer or provide through them; (d) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (f) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services, and/or detect, prevent, or address any technical issues; (g) in any other way we may describe to you when you provide the Information; and (h) for any other purpose with your consent.
Transfer of INFORMATION
Your Information, including your Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there. Your consent to this Policy followed by any submission by you of such Information represents your agreement to the aforementioned transfer. FBM will take all reasonably necessary steps to ensure your Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy, and that no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or country unless commercially reasonable controls are in place to secure your Information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
FBM may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of FBM’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by FBM about its Website and Mobile App users are among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or for any other purpose disclosed by FBM when you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FBM, our customers, or others.
DECISIONS ABOUT USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
FBM strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us and have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Information.
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website and Mobile App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make sure a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to 2741 Walnut Avenue, Suite 200, Tustin, California 92780. Please note FBM does not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) which is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Data Security. FBM has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and Mobile App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although FBM does its best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Mobile App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. FBM is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Mobile App.
Analytics. FBM may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website and Mobile App, including without limitation, Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website and Mobile App. This date is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google please visit the Google Privacy Terms webpage.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website and Mobile App is not intended for anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of eighteen (18) may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), do not use or provide any information on the Website or Mobile App, or on or through any of their features, nor make any purchases through the Website or Mobile App, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website or Mobile App, or provide any information about yourself to FBM, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or use name you may use. If we learn FBM has collected to received personal information about a person under the age of eighteen (18) without verification of parental consent, FBM will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is FBM’s policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on the Website and/or Mobile App. If FBM makes material changes in how we treat our user’s Information, we will notify you by notice on the Website or Mobile App home page. However, you are responsible for periodically checking this Policy for any revisions or changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and/or FBM’s privacy practices, contact us at:
Address: 2741 Walnut Avenue, Suite 200
Tustin, California 92780
Attn: Bryan Vigue, Director of Marketing